Statement of Accreditation
Bladen Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Bladen Community College.
Bladen Community College is approved by
- NAEYC Early Childhood Associate Degree Accreditation
- National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement
- North Carolina Board of Nursing
- North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art
- North Carolina Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission
- United States Distance Learning Association
For details about the these agencies, click the title of the agency or contact the Institutional Effectiveness/Planning office.