Bladen Community College will operate on a two hour delay for Wednesday, February 25 for all students, faculty, and staff. The college will open at 10:00 a.m.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
PROCEDURE FOR PUBLIC COMPLAINTS
- Formal complaints by members of the public should be directed to the Office of the Director of Human Resources.
- The Director of Human Resources is to gather information as necessary.
- A written response (hard copy) is to be sent to the complainant. A copy of the complaint and the written response is to be sent to the vice president who is responsible for the area of the complaint.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the response, the complainant may file a written complaint with the vice president who is responsible for the area of the complaint.
- In such cases, the vice president will gather information and provide a written response to the complainant.
- If a satisfactory resolution cannot be reached, the complainant may file a written complaint with the president of the college. In such cases, the president will gather information and provide a final written response to the complainant.
Bladen Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees. For questions about the accreditation of Bladen Community College, contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404.679.4500. The Commission on Colleges should be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support the college's noncompliance with a requirement or standard of the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.