FALL REGISTRATION August 8-9 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Continuing Education fall registration begins July 13 and continues daily throughout the semester.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
To be eligible for graduation, students must have completed program requirements and
1. Have a final grade point average of 2.0 in courses in your program of study
2. Not owe the college any tuition, fees, or fines
3. Students must have earned at least one-fourth (25%) of the required hours in their program of study at Bladen Community College.
4. BCC's graduation ceremony is held in May of each year. Graduation ceremonies are held every year for degree and diploma candidates. Diplomas and degrees are awarded in May and August. Certificates may be awarded after any semester.
5. BCC graduates are expected to attend graduation dressed in proper academic attire. Exceptions to this requirement, in case of unavoidable circumstances may be granted by the college's President.
6. Each candidate for graduation must apply for graduation to participate in the May ceremony. Application packets are available in the Registrar's Office located in Building 2 Rooms 110 & 111. Applications should be submitted to the Registrar's Office by the published deadline to avoid a late penalty fee.
7. To apply for graduation in a certificate, diploma, or degree program, students must complete an application for graduation or an application for certificate. Students must pay the $20.00 (diploma and degree) or $5.00 (certificates) graduation fee to the Cashier's Office located in the Essic Williams Building. Students would then return the completed application and payment receipt to the Registrar's Office. Please see your faculty advisor or department chair to review your educational plan before paying the non-refundable graduation fee.
8. The Registrar will compile the documents to certify your eligibility to graduate.