FALL REGISTRATION August 8-9 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Continuing Education fall registration begins July 13 and continues daily throughout the semester.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
The Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions. In order to make this information readily available, Bladen Community College has created this webpage which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
The following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details.
FERPA - Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 provides safeguards regarding the confidentiality of and access to student records, and this Act will be adhered to by the College. Student and former students have the right to review their official records and to request a hearing if they challenge the contents of these records. No records shall be made available to unauthorized personnel or groups outside the College without the written consent of the student involved except under legal compulsion.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Information relating to current degrees and programs offered, accreditation information, credit transfer policies and lists of faculty and administrative personnel can be accessed in the BCC Catalog or you can call Admissions and Records at 910.879.5593. Information relating to financial aid can be accessed in the BCC Catalog, pages 47-51 or by calling the Financial Aid Office at 910.879.5567.
General Institutional Information
- State Authorization
- Technology Use Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Complaint Process
- Privacy of Student Records-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs
- Physical Facilities
- Faculty Directory
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Collaborative Program Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Grievance Procedure
- Student Complaint Form NCCCS
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- VA Benefit Information
- VA Registration Procedures
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Award Terms and Conditions
- Disbursement of Financial Aid
- Federal Work Study Program
- Financial Aid - F.A.Q.
Health and Safety
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Graduation Rates for Select Certificates
- Transfer-out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Gainful Employment Information
- Voter Registration