FALL REGISTRATION August 8-9 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Continuing Education fall registration begins July 13 and continues daily throughout the semester.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
BCC has partnered with ed2go to offer one of the best, most convenient, and affordable educational opportunities available!
Online courses are educational, convenient, and highly interactive.
- Registration fee is $70. Textbooks are not required for most classes. Enroll mid-month, any month!
- Hundreds of online, instructor-facilitated, 10 week-courses.
- Gain valuable knowledge applicable immediately on the job or in getting a job.
- Self-paced flexibility to study combined with structure and support.
- Access the classroom 24/7!
- Study computers, health care professions, marketing, business and much, much more click here for a look at the ed2go® course catalog:
Bladen Community College is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer