SEAFOOD & SUNSET is still on for tonight September 25th, 6 pm, Camp Clearwater, White Lake. For questions/reservations call 910.879.5502.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
Taking ACA classes at Bladen Community College will help you
- Gain skills that will equip you to tackle the challenges of college level courses.
- Gain an understanding of how to beat test anxiety,
- Take notes during a lecture,
- Cope with the stress that college life may bring,
- Form connections with other students and faculty,
- Increase your knowledge of campus services,
- Improve your time management skills, and
- Improve your study skills.
Important Note: Regardless what your major is, take ACA during your first semester at Bladen Community College. These courses will help you succeed in all of your other classes.