Financial aid refunds (i.e. Pell checks) will be mailed on Friday, February 6, 2015
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
1. Obtain application forms from the Director of Financial Aid.
2. Complete all information on the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
3. Complete and mail the Free Application for Federal Student Aid indicating a copy to be sent to Bladen Community College. (Code number 007987).
4. Return the completed application to the Financial Aid Office before
August 1, prior to the beginning of each fall term.
5. The Director of Financial Aid will give notice of approval or disapproval of the application and will discuss the decision with the applicant.
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Tuition Payment Plan
- Tuition Payment Plan HELP
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Pell Grant
- North Carolina Community College
- NC Nurse Education
- Wachovia Bank and Trust Company
- Vocational Rehabilitation Assistance
- National Guard Tuition Assistance
- Veterans Educational Assistance
- Forms and Publications