All employees of Bladen Community College.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
Louis F. And Louise K. Parker Scholarship
The scholarship is given by the family of Louis F. Parker, a former member of the Bladen Community College Board of Trustees. Mr. Parker was one of the founding trustees and faithfully served the college until his death. Selection is based upon the following criteria:
1. The student must be a second year student with a GPA of 2.000 or better.
2. Demonstrated financial need will be considered.
3. The student must be enrolled in a curriculum offered in the High Technology Center.
4. The student must be approved by the Scholarship Committee.
The amount of the scholarship will be based upon the interest income generated from the principal of the Louis F. And Louise K. Parker Scholarship Fund. Payments will be in the fall and spring semesters.
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Application Procedures
- Tuition Payment Plan
- Tuition Payment Plan HELP
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Pell Grant
- North Carolina Community College
- NC Nurse Education
- Wachovia Bank and Trust Company
- Vocational Rehabilitation Assistance
- National Guard Tuition Assistance
- Veterans Educational Assistance
- Forms and Publications