Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
MISS ANABEL SLOAN SCHOLARSHIP
The Anabel Sloan Scholarship has been established by the Garland Rotary Club to honor Miss Anabel Sloan, a retired, beloved first grade teacher, who taught school for many years in the Garland area.
ELIGIBILITY: To qualify as a candidate for the scholarship or to continue as a scholarship recipient, the student must meet the following criteria:
1. The student must be a current high school senior or graduate of East Bladen High School.
2. The student must be enrolled (or must intend to enroll in a curriculum program leading to a two-year associate degree).
3. The student must demonstrate academic promise.
4. Have letter of recommendation submitted by high school principal.
5. The student must maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher during the duration of the scholarship.
6. The student should demonstrate financial need as determined by an approved need analysis. Forms may be obtained from the Financial Aid Office or the high school counselor.
The amount of the scholarship will be based upon the interest income generated from the principal of The Anabel Sloan Scholarship Fund. Payments will be in the fall and spring semesters.
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Application Procedures
- Tuition Payment Plan
- Tuition Payment Plan HELP
- Federal Work Study
- Federal Pell Grant
- North Carolina Community College
- NC Nurse Education
- Wachovia Bank and Trust Company
- Vocational Rehabilitation Assistance
- National Guard Tuition Assistance
- Veterans Educational Assistance
- Forms and Publications