All employees of Bladen Community College.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
What is the SGA?
The SGA is designed to enhance the general welfare of students and to facilitate communication between the student body, faculty, and the administration. The SGA sponsors campus-wide student activities. These activities are funded by the student activity fee paid by students at registration.
Who can be involved in SGA?
Every student at Bladen Community College who pays an activity fee is a member of the Student Government Association and may attend the meetings. All students (distance learners and onsite students) are encouraged to participate. Comments, questions, and concerns may be sent to the SGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each BCC student has an input into SGA by electing representatives to be voting members of the Association.
SGA Officers and Senators are elected at the end of spring and the beginning of fall semesters.
Bladen Community College Student Government Association quick facts:
- SGA serves as the student voice on campus
- Each student enrolled at Bladen Community College is a member of SGA.
- SGA supports student activities such as blood drives, community projects and Spring Fling.
- Each curriculum has input into the SGA by electing representatives to be members of the Association.
- BCC’s Student Government Association is a member of the North Carolina Comprehensive Community College Student Government Association (N4CSGA)
- Officers are eligible to attend leadership conferences sponsored by N4CSGA and to participate on the state level.
- The President of the SGA is an ex-officio member of the Board of Trustees.
Why Join the SGA?
The SGA sponsors: multi-cultural activities, community service projects, training for campus leaders, and Spring Fling.
For more information on how you can get involved, stop by the SGA office located in building 2, room 108 or call (910) 879-5620.
SGA Advisor: Crystal M. Dowd
- Student Services
- Calendars / Events / Schedules
- College Catalog Archives
- How to Connect To BCC
- BCC Student Health Insurance
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Student Activities
- Minority Male Mentoring Program
- Student Records
- Transcript Request Information
- VA Benefit Information
- Forms and Publications