Bladen Community College is closed Friday, January 22 for all students and college staff.
Tuition Payment Plan (Nelnet) |
Apply OnLine |
Student Email |
Office 365 |
Various tests are administered to serve the following purposes:
- To measure a student's aptitude and preparation to compete successfully in the community college's environment;
- To indicate the student's proficiency in English and Mathematics;
- To assist the student in selecting a program of study consistent with his/her aptitude and abilities.
Various self-assessment tests are available through the Career Center for use as a tool in the guidance and career planning of students.
- Student Services
- Calendars / Events / Schedules
- College Catalog Archives
- How to Connect To BCC
- BCC Student Health Insurance
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Student Activities
- Student Government Association
- Minority Male Mentoring Program
- Student Records
- Transcript Request Information
- VA Benefit Information
- Forms and Publications