Where is the Writing Center housed?
- The Writing Center is in Building 8 (LEC) Room 2 (Conference Room).
What do we do at the Writing Center?
- We work with students one-on-one and in groups to help them improve their writing skills and meet the requirements for their assignments.
What do students have to do?
- They just need to go to https://bladencc.mywconline.com, register the first time, sign in and take an appointment. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Can students meet with tutors virtually or submit their work online for feedback?
- Certainly! They will only need to go to the schedule, click on online and e-tutoring and upload their papers. If they choose online, they can virtually meet with their tutors.
How can students schedule an appointment?
– Go to BCC’s WC Online portal: https://bladencc.mywconline.com/
– Click on “Register for an account” and use your BCC email address to create the account in order to access the Writing Center schedule.
– Log in using your email address and password.
– View “Fall 2018 Schedule” for appointments.
– Click on an opening (i.e. white spaces) – with a day and time that work for you!
– Complete the appointment information and save the appointment.
– Check your email for an automated confirmation of your appointment.
How can students modify or cancel an appointment?
– Log in and select the schedule for your appointment.
– Select the appointment you wish to modify or cancel.
– Make your changes then click “Save Changes” OR click “Cancel This Appointment.”