Dates for 2023 Testing
|January 31st||10:00 am – 2:30 pm|
|February 2nd||1:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
|February 6th||2:00 pm – 6:30 pm|
|February 8th||8:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|February 14th||9:30 am – 1:30 pm|
|February 16th||10:00 am – 2:30 pm|
2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
The Spring ATI TEAS Test sign-up will be published in early January.
Ready to take the TEAS?
Before taking the ATI TEAS Test, students must first:
- Review the BCC Nursing Admissions Checklist to ensure they meet criteria.
- Create a “TEAS Student Account” at the ATI TEAS Website and, on the day of the test, know your username and password that was created.
- You will need to complete the BCC online Registration Form to reserve a testing date.
ON THE DAY OF THE TEST, students must:
- Report to Bldg. 8, Room 2.
- Bring a PICTURE ID & Credit or Debit Card to pay the $65.00 testing fee online.
The ATI TEAS exam contains multiple-choice questions in four section:
- READING: 45 questions 55 minutes
- MATH: 38 questions 57 minutes
- SCIENCE: 50 questions 60 minutes
- ENGLISH: 37 questions 37 minutes
TOTAL Questions: 170 questions – 209 minutes