Proud to be a student at BCC?
Wear your school spirit with a BCC t-shirt!
The BCC Bookstore opens daily to serve students and staff with necessary textbooks, a variety of office supplies, unique gifts, and school-spirited attire.
9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Bladen Community College Bookstore remains open for business, but we are operating on an alternate operations model. Faculty and staff are available during normal business hours as they work from home or on campus. We will continue to serve students and our community by telephone or electronically. Our goal is to respond to emails and inquiries within 24 hours. For more up-to-date information on the college response to the Coronavirus, visit our website www.bladencc.edu.
ORDER ONLINE 24/7
Click Here <—To Place Online Orders
ONLINE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
Click on “Click Here” directly above. From that point, please follow these steps listed below:
1. Click the green “Click Here” located under the red words, “Order Online 24/7.”
2. Locate the “Textbook Lookup” tab at either the top or left of the web page.
3. Select the academic term in which you wish to shop. For example, if you are taking continuing education classes,
select the “Continuing Education” tab. For curriculum, select the current academic term – currently “2020 Spring.”
4. Select the course name of the desired textbook, which will be labeled on your registration, obtained once
registered. If classes are already available online for the semester ordering, this information will also be
available on Moodle.
5. A tab should be opened with course names and sections. Select the class which you are registered to
view materials needed for that class.
6. Check the materials needed and then select “Add/Update Items in Cart.”
7. Repeat steps 2 – 6 for all courses needed.
8. Click “Checkout,” highlighted in a darker green when all necessary materials have been selected.
9. Fill in all information marked with a red asterisk to finalize order.
• If you wish to use financial aid, make sure a correct student ID number
is provided and list, in the “order comments” section, that you wish to
pay using financial aid.
10. Review and place order.
• You will receive tracking information to the email provided once your order has been placed.
Any updates to your order will be emailed to this same email address, so make sure to check
this email periodically for order updates.
**Please note that online orders do not require you to have a preexisting account or create a new account—simply follow the steps above.
Bookstore Return Policy
Students are allowed until the last day of drop/add to return textbooks for a refund. Books that have not been used, damaged, or marked in will be accepted for 100% refund. Shrink-wrapped textbooks that have been opened, or textbooks with software or CD’s that have been opened, are nonrefundable. Dvd’s, software, lab kits, and electronics such as calculators and flashdrives are NON-REFUNDABLE. You must have your cash register receipt to receive a refund, and all refunds will be made by check and mailed to the individual student. Refunds can take up to ten days to process.