Try switching your internet browser if you have difficulty loading the above playlist.
Financial Aid is designed to assist students in meeting the costs of attending Bladen Community College. Financial assistance includes several types of aid:
To find out if you qualify please follow the steps below or visit the Financial Aid Offices in Building 2 Rooms 113-115.
Steps to Receive Financial Aid
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Students must apply each year for all financial aid programs.
- Students who receive financial aid must make satisfactory academic progress in order to ensure continued eligibility in all financial aid programs.
- Dropping classes or withdrawing early from the college during the semester may affect a student’s financial aid award. Check with the Financial Aid Office prior to any change in status as a full-time student as part of the financial aid award may have to be repaid as a result of any change.
- You have the right to certain consumer information which can be found either in the Bladen Community College catalog and/or on individual Bladen Community College office web sites.
- You may be required to confirm the accuracy of the information provided on the FAFSA. Information found to be incorrect may serve as the basis for increase, decrease or cancelation of aid. Information found to be knowingly falsified may result in disciplinary action or referral to the United States Department of Education, Office of Inspector General.
- You must use financial aid funds only for expenses related to your enrollment at Bladen Community College.
- You must meet all general eligibility requirements to receive federal and state financial aid.
- Work-study students will be paid monthly for hours worked and reported on the work-study time sheet. All time sheets must be signed by the student and the work-study supervisor and submitted to the Financial Aid Office each month.
- Work-study jobs are located in various locations throughout the campus. Students are expected to report to work on time. Work-study students should notify their supervisor if they must be late or absent.