Still in high school but want to begin your college track?
The CAREER and COLLEGE PROMISE PROGRAM is for you!
Bladen Community College offers seamless dual enrollment opportunities to qualifying high school students. The Career and College Promise Program (CCPP) allows high school students the opportunity to pursue a high school diploma while concurrently progressing towards earning a postsecondary academic credential including a certificate, diploma, or degree.
Such credentials will grant students the essential academic training to pursue college transfer interests and entry-level employment opportunities.
- Associate in Arts Pathway
- Associate in Science Pathway
- Associate in General Education Nursing Pathway
- Associate in Arts Teacher Preparation
- Associate in Science Teacher Preparation
CAREER TECHNICAL PATHWAYS
- Carpentry I & II
- Cosmetology Level I & II
- Electrical Systems Technology I & II
- Emergency Medical Science
- Welding Processes I & II