ATI TEAS* Study Guide
*Test of Essential Academic Skills
The ATI TEAS will be given twice during the academic year.
Once in November & once in February. The highest score will be used.
Students must score a minimum of 58 on the ATI TEAS Test to be eligible for admission.
Before taking the ATI TEAS Test, students must first:
- Review the BCC Nursing Admissions Checklist to ensure they meet criteria.
- Create a “TEAS Student Account” at the ATI TEAS Website and, on the day of the test, know your username and password that was created.
- You will need to complete the BCC online Registration Form to reserve a testing date.
ON THE DAY OF THE TEST students should report to Bldg. 8, Room 4, with a PICTURE ID & Credit or Debit Card to pay the $65.00 testing fee online.
The Fall ATI TEAS Test Schedule will be published the last week of October.
Students can reserve a Fall test date beginning the first full week of November.
FALL TEST DATES & START TIMES:
November 2021 – CLOSED
The Spring ATI TEAS Test Schedule will be published the first week of February.
Students can reserve a Spring test date beginning the second full week of February.
SPRING TEST DATES & START TIMES:
February – TBA
The ATI TEAS exam contains multiple-choice questions in four section:
- READING: 53 questions 64 minutes
- MATH: 36 questions 54 minutes
- SCIENCE: 53 questions 63 minutes
- ENGLISH: 28 questions 28 minutes
TOTAL Questions: 170 questions – 209 minutes
Both TEAS Online Practice Assessments contain 150 questions similar to what students will see on the TEAS Test. They are internet based and can be taken twice.