Bladen Community College - Student Centered • Future Focused
910.879.5500     Contact Us

Transcript Request (Online) click here

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bladen Community College is operating on an alternate schedule. Official transcripts are available for in person pickup Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Official transcripts can also be requested through National Student Clearinghouse which will issue an online transcript. You will need the email address of the person/business to which you are sending the transcript. Colleges/universities in the network will already have their email address in the system.

Transcript Request Form (takes two business days)

Official transcripts requested through Student Services will take 48 hours, or two business days to process. For a quicker process, please use the online transcript request option.

Click Here to Request Online Transcript

Official continuing education, adult high school, and GED transcripts can be obtained through the Continuing Education Department. For continuing education transcripts, please call 910.879.5592. To request a GED transcript please go to and follow the direction to request a transcript.