- Any Bladen Community College student or Bladen County resident sixteen (16) years of age or older may apply for and receive a library card. A photo ID is needed to verify age and identification.
- Any person having overdue materials or owing fines will not be permitted to check out new materials until the overdue materials are returned and the fines paid.
- Patrons are limited to five items at any given time.
- Library materials unless otherwise stated, normally circulated for a period of three weeks and are due on or before the last date stamped on the date due card. Renewals can be made by returning the book to be rechecked or by calling the library and have the staff renew the materials for you.
- Materials should be returned to the circulation desk during the hours the library is open. If the library is closed, materials may be placed in a book drop located at the entrance of the Learning Resource Center.
- Notification of overdue materials will be sent as follows: 1) Two notices at weekly intervals, the first mailed by the day after the due date. 2) A final notice stating costs and possible penalties.
- A fine of ten cents per school day per item, up to the replacement cost of the material, will be levied for books from the general collection.
- A fine of $1.00 per day per item, up to the replacement cost of the materials will be levied for reserve books and interlibrary loan books.
- Please complete one form for each title being requested. Fill out as much information as possible.
- Please remember any copyright limitations for your program (i.e. published in the last 5 years).
- Please note that older editions / copyright years may be out of print and/or difficult to obtain
- Please do not submit catalogs or brochures
- Please check the Bladen Community College Online Catalog before submitting a request
NC live is free access to eBooks, audio books, videos, online magazines, newspapers, journals, and more!
Most of these databases can be accessed on campus and remotely by all BCC faculty, staff, and students. You will need to use the password to login to access all databases from any off-campus computer.
|Login in to NC LIVE at http://www.nclive.org/
Click on the URL and follow the prompts.
|NC Live Username: Bladen Community College|
|Password: Please contact the library for the password.|
|Discover new ebooks here at Bladen Community College Library. You’ll need the ebook user name and password to get started.||Ebook Username: bcclibrary|