Bladen Community College is committed to supporting student success and has collected information on this dedicated web page to assist students in connecting to BCC, community, state and national resources that may help them and their families weather the COVID-19 emergency crisis. Please visit this webpage often as it will be updated on a regular basis.
Provided below are links and descriptions that will take you directly to more information about these resources.
Bladen Community College Resources:
- Fall Semester 2020 Covid-19 Response Plan
- COVID-19 and Returning to Campus Safely – Frequently Asked Questions for Students
- The Eagles Nest – Contact Sharon Coe at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for food bank pickup.
- Bladen Community College – Student Outreach Services (SOS)
- Bladen County Health Department
- Bladen Emergency Services
- Hunger Can’t Wait
North Carolina resources for students:
- NC Community Colleges COVID-19 Response
- Aunt Bertha – Search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more on your NC Community College Campus https://nccommunitycolleges.auntbertha.com/
- NC 211 – A program of the North Carolina Health and Human Services Commission, 2-1-1 NC connects North Carolina citizens with the services they need.
- NCCARE360 Statewide coordinated care network to electronically connect those with identified needs to community resources and allow for a feedback loop.
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
National resources for students:
- The Steve Fund – Crisis Counseling for Students of Color
- Beyond the Food Pantry: COVID-19 Response for Students Who are Homeless or With Experience in Foster Care
- From the Hope Ctr: Beyond the Food Pantry: Supporting #RealCollege Students with Caring Enrollment Management and Financial Aid Practices During COVID-19
- Beyond the Food Pantry: Supporting #RealCollege Students During COVID19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention